FlexFlow™ Precision Spray Control Systems for Automatic Spray Nozzles
BETE’s electric-actuated HydroPulse Spray Nozzles (EHPI) assure precision volumes of expensive ingredients and compounds are sprayed directly onto your processing target, with overspray waste virtually eliminated. Pair with the BETE FlexFlow™ Precision Spray Control System to achieve uniform coverage, even if you adjust your conveyor speed. Our Hygienic Electric HydroPulse is the recommended solution for precision Food Processing applications.
Consider the FlexFlow for any industrial process where expensive compounds or ingredients need to be sprayed directly onto the process target. Each control panel can be used as a standalone system – or upgrade to the 2000 model to integrate with your existing plant operations. Discover optimal spray performance for applying flavorings, coatings, mold inhibitors, antimicrobials, preservatives, release agents, and moisturizers with exceptional accuracy.
- HMI touch screen includes intuitive operations for streamlined control and diagnostic overview for troubleshooting
- Operate up to 12 nozzles
- Two zones of precision control
- Operate up to 6 nozzles in each zone
- Zones 1 and 2 can be programmed with independent or synchronous settings
The FlexFlow 2000 offers ultimate system flexibility by managing
up to 20 spray nozzles in up to 20 independently controlled spray zones. With individual spray zone assignment for each nozzle, you can group nozzles into as many zones as needed to accomplish your spray process objectives.
- HMI touch screen includes intuitive operations for streamlined
- control and diagnostic overview for troubleshooting
- Match spray volume to conveyor speed with auto-adjust duty cycle
- Extremely flexible in zone operations – can operate up to 20 nozzles with up to 20 triggers in up to 20 zones
- Ethernet port for process integration
- Three versions available with an easy upgrade path:
- Model 2010 operates up to 10 nozzles
- Model 2016 operates up to 16 nozzles
- Model 2020 operates up to 20 nozzles
FEATURES AND UPGRADES
The BETE FlexFlow™ spray controllers are standalone electrical control panels intended to provide user-friendly control of BETE Electric HydroPulse (EHP/EHPI) series electric-actuated spray nozzles.
A Siemens brand Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and associated hardware operates the nozzles. Spray zones can be triggered manually or they can be triggered automatically using digital inputs from process sensors. User-adjustable signal delays provide the most accurate spray timing functionality.
The spray flow rate can also be electronically controlled by pulsing the sprays while adjusting the ratio of ON versus OFF dwell time within each cycle. Pulsing at high frequency allows the average flow rate to be adjusted while maintaining constant fluid supply pressure and the appearance of continuous, uniform coverage.
This flow control process is known as Pulse Width Modulation (PWM).
A touchscreen Human Machine Interface (HMI) allows users to configure the spray system and adjust spray parameters through an easy-to-navigate menu of options. Adjustable parameters for each spray zone include nozzle cycle rate, duty cycle, trigger signal delays, and trigger state.
A cable gland plate comes standard with every FlexFlow control panel. Only pierce as many openings as needed through the membrane for easy access to field wiring.
The FlexFlow 2000 includes an Ethernet port for process integration with your existing plant operations.
A hygienic enclosure upgrade is available for any FlexFlow System.
Hygienic enclosure wall-mounts are an available upgrade add-on.